Employment Law Attorneys in San Francisco
Protecting California Workers from Workplace Misconduct
Employees should feel safe and able to focus on their tasks without worries of misconduct and discrimination in the workplace. Unfortunately, many people experience discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and/or other misconduct while at work.
Hiring an employment law attorney is an important step for anyone who feels their rights have been violated in the workplace. An experienced attorney can provide invaluable help and advice to protect clients. At Webber Law Group, P.C., we advocate on our client’s behalf. In addition to providing knowledgeable advice and guidance, our team is ready to help at every step of your case. If you’ve experienced discrimination, retaliation, harassment, or other workplace misconduct, our employment law attorneys in San Francisco are here to help.
Call 415-218-1421 or send a message online to schedule a consultation today.
San Francisco, CA Employment Law Services
At Webber Law Group, P.C., our employment law experts handle a wide range of workplace related issues throughout San Francisco and surrounding communities, including, but not limited to:
- Wrongful termination – when employment is terminated in violation of their employment contract, for exercising their legal rights, or discriminatory reasons
- Discrimination– when employees are subjected to an adverse treatment because of their age, gender, race, and or other characteristics protected by federal and state law
- Retaliation – when employees are victims of discriminatory behavior due to engaging in a protected activity
- Sexual harassment – when employees are the victims of unwelcome sexual conduct from owners, supervisors, coworkers, clients, and more
- Wage and hour – when employees do not receive fair pay from their employer according to state and federal law
- Whistleblower – when employees are retaliated against by their employer because they reported suspected violations of the law
- Family and Medical Leave Act – when employees are denied their right to federally protected unpaid leave or are retaliated against for taking leave
Contact Our Employment Law Attorneys in San Francisco Today
Webber Law Group, P.C. is ready to provide legal assistance to employees throughout the area. . Our experienced team of employment law attorneys can help you fight back and secure the justice you deserve. Our firm has helped numerous employees find legal solutions for issues with employers who violate the law.
Our firm's San Francisco employment law attorneys are dedicated to fighting for favorable outcomes for our clients. If you or someone you know has suffered from discrimination, retaliation, and/or harassment in the workplace, please contact our experienced employment law attorneys in San Francisco to discuss your legal options. . Call 415-218-1421 to schedule a consultation or send a message today.
Cases We Have Helped Win for Our Clients
Sexual Harassment & Constructive Discharge
Webber Law Group obtained a settlement on behalf of an employee who was subjected to sexual harassment and was constructively discharged from her employment.
Webber Law Group obtained a global settlement of $1,200,000 on behalf of employees who were subjected to sexual harassment at work.
Race Harassment & Discrimination
At a previous firm, Mr. Webber obtained a settlement on behalf of a single plaintiff against a large retailer where the plaintiff was subjected to offensive race harassment.
Employment - Race Harassment
Webber Law Group obtained a settlement of $725,000 on behalf of an employee who was subjected to race harassment at work.
Employment - Race Harassment
At a previous firm, Mr. Webber obtained a settlement on behalf of a single plaintiff against a defendant where the plaintiff was subjected to offensive race harassment.