Client-Focused & Results-Driven
At the Webber Law Group, we are passionate about fighting for the rights of California employees who have been wronged. We represent clients in all facets of employment law in the State of California. When you entrust your case to the Webber Law Group, you can be confident that we will do everything in our power to maximize the value of your case.
Who We Represent
We represent California employees in matters involving claims brought under the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, California’s wage and hour laws, Private Attorney General Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, and the California Family Rights Act. We also represent California employees in matters involving whistleblowing and retaliation claims, including claims brought under the California Whistleblower Act and various provisions of the California Labor Code.
Specifically, we represent California employees in a range of employment law cases, including:
- Wrongful termination – when employees are fired in violation of their employment contract, for exercising their legal rights, or for discriminatory reasons
- Discrimination– when employees are subjected to an adverse employment action because of their age, gender, race, or other characteristics protected by federal and state law
- Retaliation – when employees are victims of adverse employment actions or discriminatory behavior due to engaging in a protected activity
- Sexual harassment – when employees are the recipients of unwelcome sexual conduct from owners, supervisors, coworkers, clients, and more
- Wage and hour – when employees do not receive fair pay from their employer
- Whistleblower – when employees are retaliated against by their employer because they reported suspected violations of the law
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – when employees are denied their right to federally protected unpaid leave or are retaliated against for taking leave
What our Employment Lawyers Can Do for You
Employment law deals with all matters related to the workplace and your rights as an employee. Whether you work for a small business or a large corporation, you have certain rights from the hiring process through to the cessation of employment. If your rights have been violated, you are entitled to take legal action against your employer to seek compensation for the damages that you suffered.
The role of your employment lawyer is to guide you through every stage of the legal process. When you work with the Webber Law Group, we will take a number of steps to ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive fair and just compensation for your claims.
Our work for you as one of our clients involves several activities, including:
- Collecting information and conducting research
- Conducting witness interviews and obtaining witness declarations
- Taking and defending depositions
- Providing guidance about how to proceed with your case
- Seeking to resolve your dispute through negotiations or mediation
- Litigating your case through trial, if necessary
To discuss your case with our experienced Sacramento and San Francisco employment attorneys, call (916) 262-7006 now or contact us online.
We Get Justice for Sacramento Employees
If you believe your employer has treated you unfairly and you would like to take legal action against them, turn to Webber Law Group. Our Sacramento employment law attorney can ensure that you get the justice that you deserve.
Give him a call and see for yourself!
“Mr.Webber, Tina, and Shaelyn handled my case with urgency, and transparency, and went above and beyond.”
Kelsey and his staff did an amazing job!
“I truly appreciate their time and guidance, and would absolutely recommend them to anyone seeking experts in employment law.”
Handled my case very quickly and got a premium result for me.
“I highly recommend him and have already referred friends and family to him and will continue to do so.”
Did more than deliver, they exceeded!
“I really can't say enough about the great work they did for me, and would definitely recommend them to anyone with employment law questions, or immediate employment law needs.”
Best employment law attorneys in California.
“If you are thinking about filing a lawsuit against a current or former employer, you want Kelsey in your corner!”