Now Representing Clients Throughout San Francisco
In the state of California, there are laws put in place to protect employees from the unfair treatment they may receive from employers. Our San Francisco employment attorneys at Webber & Egbert Employment Law, P.C. represent many cases of unfair treatment of employees. Whether you have been wrongfully terminated based on discriminatory practices or face retaliation due to unwanted sexual harassment, our team of employment attorneys in San Francisco are ready to seek legal actions against your employer.
In some cases California does have a statute of limitations, therefore it is of utmost importance to start the process to get you the compensation you deserve for your wrongful treatment. Our team at Webber & Egbert Employment Law, P.C. goes above and beyond to make sure you get the best result possible in your case.
To get started discussing your case with our experienced San Francisco employment lawyers, call (415) 218-1421 now or contact us online.
We represent a variety of California employees in a range of employment law cases, such as but not limited to:
- Wrongful termination – when employment is terminated in violation of their employment contract, for exercising their legal rights, or discriminatory reasons
- Discrimination– when employees are subjected to an adverse treatment because of their age, gender, race, and or other characteristics protected by federal and state law
- Retaliation – when employees are victims of discriminatory behavior due to engaging in a protected activity
- Sexual harassment – when employees are the victims of unwelcome sexual conduct from owners, supervisors, coworkers, clients, and more
- Wage and hour – when employees do not receive fair pay from their employer according to state and federal law
- Whistleblower – when employees are retaliated against by their employer because they reported suspected violations of the law
- Family and Medical Leave Act – when employees are denied their right to federally protected unpaid leave or are retaliated against for taking leave
If you believe your rights have been violated, contact our team to get a consultation on your case immediately. To discuss your case with our experienced San Francisco employment attorneys, call (415) 218-1421 now or contact us online.
Sexual Harassment & Constructive Discharge
Webber & Egbert Employment Law, P.C. obtained a settlement on behalf of an employee who was subjected to sexual harassment and was constructively discharged from her employment.
Webber & Egbert Employment Law, P.C. obtained a global settlement of $1,200,000 on behalf of employees who were subjected to sexual harassment at work.
Race Harassment & Discrimination
At a previous firm, Mr. Webber obtained a settlement on behalf of a single plaintiff against a large retailer where the plaintiff was subjected to offensive race harassment.
Employment - Race Harassment
Webber & Egbert Employment Law, P.C. obtained a settlement of $725,000 on behalf of an employee who was subjected to race harassment at work.
Employment - Race Harassment
At a previous firm, Mr. Webber obtained a settlement on behalf of a single plaintiff against a defendant where the plaintiff was subjected to offensive race harassment.